Former actor, now full-time fashion blogger. published in vogue Germany
Carola Pojer received the award as best fashion blog at the 2013 Austrian Blog Awards.
What characterizes / inspires your personal style?
- Sophisticated simplicity. I'm a creative, passionate, ambitious Minimalist that loves art and architecture and all simple things.
What is your best accessory purchase ever?
- Definitely a bag. The Mansur Gavriel bucket bag has been my everyday bag for years now but I also love my Céline Box Bag. It's also a very nostalgic piece, since Phoebe Philo left Céline.
Do you have one garment you can't live without?
If you could decide next summer's trend, what would it be?
- Second Hand Fashion
Who is your idol?
- Creative people who are driven by their passion.
What is your secret talent?
- I can speak with a Dutch Accent.
Dilemma, who do you choose?
1. Get $ 1 million, but you'll never have access to any social media ever again.
2. Get 500,000 new followers overnight on instagram, and normal access to all social media.
- Mhh, tough question. I'd normally choose Number 1, but I love my job so much and would miss it dearly. So I think I choose number 2.
What is the highlight of your life so far?, and what do you hope to experience before you grow old?
- Highlight of my life was meeting my husband and all the great humans in my life. Careerwise it was my huge Vogue Germany Portrait that was published 2 years ago. https://www.vogue.de/people-kultur/people-news/carola-pojer-vienna-wedekind-influencer-portraet
- Before I grow old I'd like to see as much of the world as possible. Together with my future children, of course.
Can you name your three favorite instagram profiles?
Shot From the Street
- Bottega Veneta Illusione Perfume - my absolute favorite summer scent!! I wear it every single day
Can you tell us briefly about these outfits? Brands, about price and what you like about them?
1. &Otherstories Shirt & Shorts // Bottega Veneta Bag / Mango Flip Flop Heels https://viennawedekind.com/2019/07/27/la-riviera/ - love the Italian Summer Vibes
2. KIMONO Dress &otherstories // Mykita Shades // Celine Box Bag // Edited Sandals https://viennawedekind.com/2019/08/01/kimono-wrap-dress/ - a not too girly dress, which I adore
3. Arket Cami Top // H&M Culottes // &otherstories Sandals // Wicker Wings Bag https://viennawedekind.com/2019/07/23/silk-camisole-wicker-wings/ Easy everyday look
4 Edited Dress // Mango Shades // Prada Bag // All Blues Earrings https://viennawedekind.com/2019/07/21/prefall19-animal-print-dress/
Follow amazing Carola Pojer on instagram here
Follow TAMOTE Magazine on instagram here