Since I was young I loved to draw, so I started a art school course, after normal school. I have obtained a diploma at the School of Art and a master's degree with a specialization in design at the University of Television, Business and Design
A passion turned into a workplace for herself and her staff. Meet the talented Veronika Akhmatova.
Can you tell a little about your background?
- Since I was young, I loved to draw so I started to follow art school course after normal school. I have obtained a diploma at the School of Art and a Master's Degree with a specialization in design at the University of Television, Business and Design.
Who is your style icon?
- I love Gisele Bunchen
What's the best thing about being your own boss?
- I can manage my working days, dedicate time to study fashion trends and also live for some period of the year in Milan and Paris, two cities that I love so much because I can feel fashion in every angle of these cities.
What are you most proud of?
- I am most proud about AhVero fashion illustration. I created it after I finished college because I really wanted to do this work. I put all my energy and passion and I started to draw and to publish on my social networks my works for promote myself. People started to know me, and now we have many great collaborations
Why is fashion so inspiring?
- I love the imagination that designers have every years in revolutionizing a trend, and I try to understand how they do it, to be able to do this in the future. Infact, one of my dreams is to create and sell my own line of clothes.
What is your favorite work of art?
- La Trahison des images of René Magritte
What do you like most about expressing yourself creatively?
- With my work, I have clients from many parts of the world form different cultures and so I really like so much to discover and to compare tendencies of fashion that every culture has, and to try to melt different cultures in a dress I Draw.
What is your best advice to those who want to become a good illustrator?
- My advice is drawing drawing and drawing for improve drawing style. To experiment a personal style different from others and being always updated about fashion trends.
Follow amazing Veronika Akhmatova on instagram HERE
Follow TAMOTE magazine on instagram HERE
Watch reality TV online & stream to your mobile, tablet and more - hayu
1 month free trial
Tonnes of episodes same day as the U.S.
Binge on Box Sets from the start
- Keeping up with the Kardashians
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- #RichKids of Beverly Hills
- Made in Chelsea
- Top Chef
- Million Dollar Listing New York
- Aprés Ski
Find out more HERE