When I was 11 I used to organize fashion shows for my family where I got creative with mixing outfits and especially playing with colorful scarves.
Meet the stylish beauty Sherien Boni.
"My name is Sherien Boni. I'm 23 years old, I study communication management at Artevelde University of Applied Sciences in Ghent.
I've always been interested in fashion. When I was 11 I used to organize fashion shows for my family where I got creative with mixing outfits and especially playing with colorful scarves.
If I look back I can see that I have got it from my mom who wants to put her touch on every item she buys."
Who are you in terms of clothing style and accessories?
- I think I can say that I have more than one style. I'm not the girly type of girl, if I have to describe my style I would say a mix between masculine and feminine. Accessories are my favorite part. A good pair of shoes and the right accessories is what completes my outfit.
"My dream is to be self-employed and start my clothing line with my designs. Growing my Instagram family is always one of my priorities and will help me a lot when I'll start my brand. I love creating content and especially when I get heartwarming comments.
Lately, the algorithm has been really bad. of course, I get more motivated when people are more supportive and engage more but the bad algorithm will never stop me from creating content.
I'm a perfectionist so most of the time I'm not happy about my feed or photos, I give myself a hard time but at the end of the day I don't see it as a negative quality, It makes me strive to do better."
Who/what are you most inspired by in the fashion scene when you shop?
- Since I'm a student and can't afford to buy all designer clothes, I follow my favorite brands and get my inspiration from there. I also follow some amazing influencers who inspire me to try some trends.
What is your best garment/accessory buy ever?
- I would say my Balenciaga sneakers. I can pair them with most of my outfits and they just do their job.
What's next on the wish list?
- Well, the whole Jacquemus collection, please. Prada plaque chunky heel loafers. Balenciaga hourglass small top handle bag.
What is the best trend you have ever experienced?
- Definitely oversized men's blazer, vintage bags, square-toed shoes.
Which trend is the weirdest that has ever existed?
For me, it would be the Crocs, fanny packs, and bucket hats.
For more inspiration,
Get the latest articles for free,